If you have just received your Sweetmama Album, then this information is for you!
Your Album is printed on one of the world’s finest photographic papers using archival inks. It has been handcrafted in Europe based on a design exclusively reserved for Sweetmama, with museum-grade materials that ensure the longevity of the Album. Here is how you can best care for it:
- Turn pages by their edges near the center of the book rather than the outer edges.
- Do not open the Album more than flat. When open, support it on a flat surface or hold it by both covers.
- When not in use, keep the Album in its original storage box. Use the special ribbon to lift the Album out of its box.
- Store in a dark, cool, and dry location. Direct sunlight will damage the Album.
- Never keep the Album in an upright position, as this may weaken the integrity of the spine.
- Never store in your Album in a nylon bag.
- Dust with a dry cloth.
- Although photo prints are very durable, avoid touching them with your fingers. You can clean the photographs with a clean and dry microfiber cloth, such as one used to clean reading glasses. Do not over work or press heavily.
- Album covers can be cleaned with a damp cloth. Please avoid excessive moisture as it will damage the cover’s core.